G Suite Basic
- Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
G Suite Business
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
Top questions about pricing
What is a User?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (email@example.com). Group email aliases (firstname.lastname@example.org) are included free and don't count as users.
What is the payment plan?
The payment plan is flexible. You can add and delete users at anytime. You only pay for the service used during that month. You’re billed monthly.
How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card, or depending on the location of your business, you may also pay by direct debit.
You can also pre-pay by making a manual payment to your account. The credit will be automatically debited at the start of each month, instead of your primary form of payment being automatically charged.