Restart the Router & Internet Modem
1. Shut down your computers.
2. Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
3. Wait for 30 seconds.
4. Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
5. First turn on your modem and wait for it to initialize(let the lights become stable).
6. Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
7. Now turn on your computer or your gaming console connected to the network. You should now be able to access the Internet.